The club also holds occasional working bees at the club grounds to carry out machinery restoration, building construction and maintenance, gardening, and to harvest the crops that we grow. Join up and get involved!
- Club meetings – 7:30pm on fourth Wednesday of the month and held at the Keating Park club rooms.
- Committee meetings – 7:30pm on the second Wednesday of the month and held at the Keating Park club rooms.
- Working bees – every Thursday unless it falls on a public holiday
- Machinery Auction 9th September 2017
- Christchurch A&P show 15-17th November 2017
- NZVMC 20th Anniversary event 22-25th March 2018